Wednesday, June 21, 2017

HOME SWEET HOME

I finally got me and all my stuff back in Key West. It wasn't easy. I drove a total of 3816 miles: hauled all my stuff in a rental truck, flew back to Houston, took my Explorer and boat to Lubbock, TX to visit family, welcomed the new grandson into the family, then headed back to Key West. I'm plum wore out!

Now I have the challenge of efficiently stuffing my things into a smaller space. I will eventually figure it out. But Sunday... I rested, enjoyed the company of family and had an exceptional meal by my son-in-law. Life is good!

Started my new/old job on Monday. Today was Day 3. The lady that took my place at the hardware store, moved at the same time I was looking for employment. Funny how things work out.  





No comments:

Post a Comment